Tuesday, April 14, 2015

posters on anti new age blog attack any serious attack on new age

over on Constance cumbey's blog comments section
http://cumbey.blogspot.com I have come under attack
when I post something that is critically dangerous to
the New Age, some recommendation or analysis that
hits at some critical point. Lately ANY remark I make
of any kind any link I post draws fire in terms of my
even being on the blog.

I am not thin skinned, I notice patterns. One thing that
got me labeled "occultist" was when I pointed out that
the energy body or etheric body aka soul, has energy
center aka chakras validated somewhat in Ecclesiastes,
AND THAT THE NEW AGER/THEOSOPHIST INFO
ON THESE IS WRONG ON LOCATION, AND WHAT
THEY RECOMMEND DOING IS HARMFUL TO
THEM.

This is a bit of information that would undermine New
Age credibility. Instead of putting it to work these
people get into a lather and accuse me of preaching
Hinduism.

Another point was that the idea of original sin and
being fallen, rejected by the NEw Age, was in a warped
way supported by a notion that we had acquired
reptilian qualities we shouldn't have, from some primordial
interaction long ago (david icke related garbage, but
useful in an argument about original sin as being
something not entirely denied in one form or another by
the philosophies these people like).

Another thing that drew fire was drawing attention to
Agenda 21 as important to fight. (aka sustainable growth,
smart growth, etc., which even many liberals and pagan
types don't like because its goal is to get everyone off
the land, out of separate houses with gardens and into
stack and pack small apartments, entire blocks being
one building, a pandemic pathogen's perfect situation
and hardly any pets and forget about veggie gardens).

And lately I figured out from re reading A Planned
Deception that there was flat out ritual magic going on
to back this New Age consciousness crap up. Ritual
focusses intent and energy to get something done, and
is therefore stronger than mere visualization alone, so
more dangerous. Combine this with two or more
generations of self centeredness and subjectivism, and
the potential for influencing masses of people in a bad
direction should be obvious. Hysteria, demands I leave
(not from the blog owner and all anonymous posts) and
false accusations flew wildly.

No comments:

Post a Comment